Cleaning Tips & Ideas
- For easy cleaning of grout, use a combination of water and dish detergent and
scrub with a soft car wash brush.
- Dab an ice cube on chewing gum to remove it from the carpet and let it sit
for about a minute. The gum will become hard and stiff, enabling you to pull it
- After a summer barbecue, clean the grill by removing cooking grates,
briquettes, lava rocks or metal flame shields and clean with a wire
- Dust books on the bookshelf once a month with the vacuum brush attachment on
- Use a silverware caddy to hold sponges, washcloths and scouring pads, keeping
them organized and out of the sink.
- To remove coffee and tea stains from the kitchen sink, use baking soda. Just
be sure to rinse well and dry.
- To prevent staining in bathroom medicine cabinets, wax the shelves before
- Give children an incentive to help clean by rewarding a job well done with a
family game or movie night.
- To easily and effectively clean stairs, use a vacuum tool that moves both
vertically and horizontally, like the Eureka-exclusive Riser
- Clean chrome sink fixtures by putting a thin layer of toothpaste over the
faucet then wiping it with a wet